Are you an online marketing professional in charge of your own small to medium sized business? You could very well be the one who takes care of SEO and any inbound marketing strategies. Do not feel alone. SMBs (Small and Medium sized Businesses) easily spend about 20 percent on staff salaries to assist them with internet marketing and SEO. Whereas larger business owners tend to outsource their activities.
Therefore, it is important to SMB's to make use of effective online marketing strategies that would enable them to beat the competition. Here are some of these:
* Primarily focus your SEO efforts on Google as roughly 80 percent of all searches are made through Google. Search engines such as Bing and Yahoo are also important, but somehow less important than Google.
* The right keyword selection would ensure that you choose keywords that are relevant to what you have to offer. The keywords selected should be easy to rank for. In this instance, you may want to use long tail keywords as they tend to be less competitive.
* Create out of the box content that will position you as a thought leader. This will ensure your prospects look up to you as an online marketing professional. They are more likely to buy from you as a result. Your prospects should turn to you for answers to problems they are faced with.
* Another very effective strategy is to be generous and give away information, provide access to tools, and so on. What will happen, is that you will obtain numerous inbound links that will also improve your SEO rankings.
* Rather than push products, make use of attraction marketing through social media avenues like Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest and Facebook.
* Utilise call to action where you would provide valuable information that will solve your visitors' problems. All they need to do is to opt in and provide their contact information. Using a tempting call to action will get your prospects into your sales funnel.
* Online marketing professionals should draw qualified leads to themselves through well designed landing pages. Everything from improved SEO to great content comes to a head in your landing pages. Leads must find your offer too attractive to resist. You should have one offer, recap your benefits as well as have a short optin form in place.
* It is key to follow up through using a thank you email as well as a nurturing campaign to get leads deeper into your sales funnel. This can be achieved through additional free offers.
* Tracking your progress as online marketing professional at all times is essential as it will afford you with the opportunity to experiment, then make use of a strategy that will get visitors to not only visit your site, but get converted to leads. At times, changes will need to be made. Therefore, you should have access to an internet analysis tool to assist you in figuring out what is working and what is not.
Overall, to be successful with online marketing requires a lot of patience and tenacity. It is all too easy to become disheartened and give up in the process. On the other hand, if you could enlist the services of expert marketers such as Easy Dial Marketing, then it is a whole different story. You will soon experience the kind of success that your competition never thought would be possible.