To get the best results with internet marketing when it comes to posting on Facebook you need to determine when it would be the best time to send your posts. One aspect you need to keep in mind is that on weekends there are a host of interactions taking place between friends and family on Facebook. In fact, the rate for interaction is said to be as high as 14.5%.
We therefore urge you to post away on Saturdays and Sundays. Monday and Tuesday are also good, whereas Wednesday seem to be a waste of time as the interaction rate drops again. Thursday and Friday seems to pick up again, which is a a good time to bring out your internet marketing messages and post away.
When Is The Best Time To Post By Industry?
It is interesting to note that the best time to send your posts tend to vary according to the type of internet marketing industry you are in. It is best to take a closer look at the various industries to see when the best times to post would be:
- Advertising and Consulting - The weekends prove to be the best time to consult and advertise as posts can receive an interaction rate of as high as 69%. Sadly, most people do not utilize the weekends for posting as a publishing rate of only 11% has been reported over weekends.
- Automotive - Most people enjoy looking at posts on various automotive brands over the weekend as well as Mondays and Tuesdays. The worst day being Wednesdays. Weekend posts experience an average rate of 15 percent.
- Clothing and Fashion - If the clothing and fashion industry is your thing, you may want to take note. According to statistics, the best time to fly away with your posts would be on Wednesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays where Thursday was seen to experience the highest peaks as interaction rates increased by 13%, which is phenomenal.
- Consumer Goods - Other consumer goods experienced a spike on Sundays and Wednesdays.
- Entertainment - It should not come as a surprise that entertainment gets a lot of attention over the weekends where Saturdays experience a surge of as high as 17 percent.
- Finance - People make the mistake to think that due to most banks being closed on Sundays, there is no need to talk about finance. Little do they know that interaction is as high as 29 percent on Sundays.
- Food and Beverage - Need we say more. Weekends come out tops as far as food and drinks are concerned. This is why it is the best time to post.
- General Retail - Who would have thought that Mondays are the best day to post with regards to general retail. Its been said that FB fans like to take their minds of the week ahead by looking at retail pages and what internet marketing news are up for grabs.
- Health and Beauty - Saturdays, Sundays and Mondays are said to be the best times to post within the health and beauty industry. Tuesdays are one of the worst days and should rather be avoided.
- The Nonprofit Industry - Interaction is seen to be higher during Saturday and Sunday that what can be experienced during the rest of the week. FB fans enjoy the prospect of relaxing over weekends to then engage with certain non profit businesses and organizations.
- Publishing - The favorite time of the week to catch up on all kinds of news are on Sundays where interaction between FB fans are more than 5 percent higher than the rest of the week. Best to send all you latest posts on this day.
- Sports - It goes without saying that the biggest sports events normally take place over the weekends when people have more time on their hands. Interaction rates that are 11 percent higher than normal has been experienced.
- Technology - Amazingly, technology posts do not get looked at over weekends. Mondays are seen to be the best days as interaction rates are more than 30% higher than usual.
- Telecommunications - The best time to post on Facebook would be on Mondays, Fridays and Sundays. It is strange to see that most people seem to post on Tuesdays when interaction is at its lowest.
- Travel & Leisure - The highest peak is experienced on Sundays when more people would interact with all things to do with leisure activities that include traveling plans
It is all fair and well that we have discussed when it would be best to post on Facebook. But what about, when it is the best time of the day. It is definitely not recommended to send your posts when people are either getting ready for work, or when they are at work, which is between the hours of 8 in the morning to 7 PM. Rather send your posts between the non busy hours, which is between 8 at night and 7 AM. This has been the experience of marketing professionals Easy Dial Marketing.